Your role at Caddis
This position is no longer open, but we are always accepting and reviewing applications for future availability.
Every project for Caddis starts with a proven, strategic plan. It’s the heart of what we do. From building audience profiles and assessments to auditing analytical data for making data-driven decisions, digital strategy is not for those who fly off of an emotional hint. This position is about facts and data; after all, you can’t run a performance-driven agency without performing. And this role is all about proving our ability to perform.
So, if you think you have the chops to be a part of a team comprised of content creators, link-builders, SEOers, and social media specialists, then by all means get in touch. You must be able to write and deliver detailed reports, be well versed in SEO, have significant AdWords and Google Analytics experience (certification preferred), and have the ability to think big and document what a client needs in order to be successful.
A few of our perks...
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Fifteen paid holidays
- Ten days paid time off
- Weekly company happy hour
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Monthly music subscription
- Endless snacks and coffee
- Pick your own chair
Do you have the skills?
- Ability to conduct in-depth SEO audits, keyword research and link audits
- Proven white-hat link building experience
- Strong understanding of applying keyword research to real content
- Proven experience growing organic search traffic
- Knowledge of current industry best practices
- Experience with SEO suites like Moz, SEMRush and similar
- Experience tracking rankings across individual keywords and keyword categories
- Significant Google Analytics experience (certification preferred)
- Ability to use web analytics and other data to answer actual business questions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Numbers for Mac
- Ability to think creatively and figure out how to track and measure all relevant data points for a business
- Experience with lead valuation and ROI analysis
- Ability to communicate and present web analytics findings to a variety of types of clients
- Ability to create and deliver monthly digital marketing reports focusing on SEO performance and site performance to clients in various industries
- Ability to contribute to and develop content strategies that account for SEO
- Experience developing buyer personas for target markets and applying to work
- Experience planning and developing lead generating content (whitepapers, downloads, ebooks, etc)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to contribute to blog writing and other copywriting responsibilities
- Experience managing small to medium sized PPC campaigns in Google AdWords and BingAds
- Experience tracking conversions and ROI for PPC campaigns
- Experience with Google Display Network and Merchant Center preferred
- Ability to develop and write strategies for new clients leading internal teams through project goals, relevant research, state of the industry, target audiences and steps for success.
- Experience developing long-term digital marketing strategies for clients involving SEO, PPC, blogging, site content and more
- Ability to contribute to design and user experience discussions and planning sessions
- Oversee and manage clients’ brands and messaging
- Strong willingness to learn and then learn some more
- Ability to present concepts clearly
- Team player, no matter the circumstances
- Good listener who knows when to speak up
- Must be team-oriented
- Respects time management
- Willing to work until it’s done right
- Work hard. Play hard.
Please send your resume with any applicable work examples. No recruiters please.Apply