Your role at Caddis
Caddis is on the hunt for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our business. The Account Manager will contribute to the agency in growth and management of our clients. This role will require someone who can efficiently manage multiple projects, communicate effectively, and successfully act as a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful execution of project deliverables. We’re looking for a for a self-starter that thrives in a collaborative role and wants to be part of a fun, growing and successful company. And if you aren’t incredibly organized, you can stop reading here.
About the Position
The Account Manager is responsible for overseeing a number of client accounts and management of their work, from start to finish. The Account Manager ensures quality work, smooth workflow and superior communication with the client and within the agency to promote high client satisfaction and excellent service. The Account Manager works to collectively act as a strong resource for problem solving and proactive responding to clients and within the agency. They are always looking ahead to remove obstacles, foster efficiency, and develop opportunities.
So, if you think you have what it takes to manage the work of a team of designers, developers and content creators, then by all means get in touch. This is a hands-on position and will report directly to the Client Services Director. You must be able to write and deliver project briefs, budgets and timelines. Organization must be in your DNA.
A few of our perks...
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Fifteen paid holidays
- Ten days paid time off
- Weekly company happy hour
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Monthly music subscription
- Endless snacks and coffee
- Pick your own chair
Do you have the skills?
- Take ownership of the entire life cycle of each assigned client as the direct client contact
- Maintain the project schedule assigning work to a team of designers and developers
- Oversee the process within the agency to promote growth and consistency
- Maintain a client-centric attitude, anticipating client needs and requests
- Monitor projects and the ability to move them forward on a schedule
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters
- Handle client disputes with confidence and humility
- Keep the client up to date of agency happenings
- Keep internal team up to date of client happenings and requests
- Maintain the client’s archive of active and past projects
- Ensure essential information is collected and documented before starting a project
- Manage a weekly status report and call for each client
- Execute client surveys at the end of a project
- Ability to provide creative direction through leadership
- Oversee client/project budget and manage it to expectations
- Ability to present strategies, timelines, and overall project communication to clients
- Team player, no matter the circumstances
- Good listener who knows when to speak up
- Thinker who can take ideas and run with them
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to developers and clients alike.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/iWork
- Project Management software such as Harvest and Trello
- Working knowledge of web development
- Advanced understanding of all areas of digital advertising
- Must be team-oriented, but also driven to help grow this division of Caddis
- Respects and understands time management
- Willing to work until it’s done right
- Work hard. Play hard.